Functional Art that Surprises and Delights
Life is too short for boring decor. Or gifts that don’t surprise, delight and sometimes frighten the receiver – like our signature Wall Tentacle and mustachioed Nose Eyeglass Stands.
Function, dysfunction, whimsy, animal life, body parts, exquisite craftsmanship: these are a few of our favorite things.
You can find our wares in unique boutiques around the world, including:
- Gravity, Mykonos, Greece
- Kaukini Gallery, Wailuku, HI
- Lubeznik Center for the Arts, Michigan City, Indiana
- Mosey, Melbourne, Australia
- Paper Party Shop, Austin, TX
- Shinnpark, Singapore, Singapore
- söpö, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Swag, Northfield, Minnesota
- Valley Dez, in Dubai
Can’t make it to any of these emporiums? Visit our online shop.
Who We Are
David Cramer: Designer, Craftsperson, Founder
Ellen O’Connor: Marketing
Max Cosmo: Associate, Marketing
About the Designer
David Cramer was a fine arts major at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He has for many years designed and made all manner of sculpture and craft objects. In a past life, he designed and built furniture and built reproductions of European antiques.
His work has appeared in numerous museums and galleries including
- Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida
- Amarillo Museum of Art, Amarillo, Texas
- Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton, Massachusetts
- Clark Gallery, Lincoln, Massachusetts