Life is too short for boring decor
The signature Wall Tentacle by Art Akimbo and our fun and funny eyeglass holders are designed and handmade to add that touch of quirky that every room needs.
Function, dysfunction, whimsy, animal life, body parts, exquisite craftsmanship: these are a few of our favorite things.
You can find our wares in unique boutiques around the world, including:
- Gravity, Mykonos, Greece
- Karen Lei's Gallery, Wailuku, HI
- Mosey, Melbourne, Australia
- Shinnpark, Singapore, Singapore
- Valley Dez, in Dubai
Can't make it to any of these emporiums? Visit our online shop.
About the Designer
David Cramer, a.k.a. Art Akimbo, was a fine arts major at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He has for many years designed and made all manner of sculpture and craft objects. In a past life, he designed and built furniture including reproductions of European antiques. His work has appeared in numerous museums and galleries including
- Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida
- Amarillo Museum of Art, Amarillo, Texas
- Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton, Massachusetts
- Clark Gallery, Lincoln, Massachusetts